Join me and my son in making some EASY Keto Snowball Cookies. These are absolutely delicious and at only 1 gram of carbs they wont bust your buckle! I will be taking these to Christmas this year because they were THAT good. Another plus is that my son LOVED helping me make them. He got to mix, roll, and dip these little beauties.
Thank you so much for watching. If you liked this video please like and subscribe. Follow me on my keto journey and stay tuned for more recipes!
– 1/2 Cup powdered sweetener (link below)
– 1/2 Cup softened butter
– 2 1/2 Cup Almond Flour (link below)
– 1/4t salt
– 1t vanilla
– 1 T Cinnamon
– 1 T Nutmeg
-1/2 Cup finely chopped Pecans
– 1/2 cup powdered sweetener for coating.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Cream butter and 1/2 cup powdered sweetener together until light and fluffy.
– Then add remaining ingredients until well combined and a soft dough forms.
– Take 1 T of dough and roll into ball. Place on lined baking sheet. Cook for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden on top.
– Allow to cool for 10 minutes but make sure they are still slightly warm. Roll in remaining powdered sweetener. This helps the powdered sweetener to stick.
– Let cool completely before eating. If eaten warm they can taste underdone.
– Serve and ENJOY!!
https://amzn.to/2KexBaE ( in video)
https://amzn.to/34rbCUW (powdered swerve)
Thank you so much for watching!
Make sure you subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss a thing!
I will be providing weekly progress updates as well as MUCH MORE!!!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel!