Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals.
You can visit our website to watch the video and start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
Take this quick 2-minute quiz to start creating your personalize keto meal plan for Rapid Weight Loss
Keto Broccoli in Mozzarella and Parmesan Sauce Recipe
Preparation / cooking time: 20 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Garlic clove, chopped
1/2 White Onions, diced
1/2 cup heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 tsp Cornstarch
1/4 cup Water
Salt and pepper
1 cup Broccoli florets
1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
1) Over medium heat, melt the butter using a non-stick pan.
2) Add the garlic and saute until fragrant.
3) Add the white onions and cook until translucent.
4) Pour the heavy whipping cream.
5) Add the cornstarch.
6) Add the broccoli florets.
7) Add water if the sauce is too thick.
8) Season it with salt and pepper.
9) Add the parmesan cheese.
10) Lastly, add the mozzarella cheese. Stir the mixture until well combined and the sauce is thick and creamy. Serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 644.9 kcal
Protein – 16.6g
Fat – 56.5g
Carbohydrates – 17.5g
Subscribe to our channel For More Delicious easy-to-follow Keto Recipes:
Enjoy Our Custom Keto Diet Meal Plan Fully Customize for you with Keto Meal Prep Ideas and Keto Recipes.
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.