CHEESY BAKED BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE – ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
* 1 lb Chicken breast tenderloins (about 9 pieces)
* 9 slices Bacon
* 5 slices Cheddar cheese (cut in half)
1. Fill a large bowl with warm water and a couple tablespoons sea salt. Add the chicken breast tenderloins (making sure the water covers them). Set aside to brine for at least 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the airfryer.
3. Remove the chicken from the water and pat dry. Place a piece of cheese over each piece of chicken. Wrap the two together in a slice of bacon. Place on the baking sheet, with the cheese side facing up. Repeat with the remaining chicken, cheese, and bacon.
4. Bake for about 13-16 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.