#5Minutes#Egg Omelet#Keto Recipes#
Simple and Easy Egg Omelet Keto Egg Omelet! Keeps you full for hours.
Spinach Egg Omelet Recipe
1/4 Cup Onion
1/4 Cup Tomato
1/2 Cup Frozen Spinach
2 Tablespoon Almond Powder
1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Add Eggs to a mixing bowl with salt, pepper and turmeric powder. Beat well to combine.
2. Then add the onion, tomato, chilis, spinach and almond flour and mix well.
3. Heat a pan and sprinkle some oil or butter and pour the egg mixture into the non-stick pan and cook for 2 minutes on one side.
4. Flip carefully non breaking and cook another 2 minutes.
5. Now the Keto Egg Spinach Omelet is ready.
Thanks for watching!