Women have different preferences when it comes to the length and the color of their hair. While some opt to go short, others prefer having medium or even long hair. Without home remedies for long hair, growing your hair long is not going to be easy. There are various processes and products that you might need to invest in to enable your hair to grow long and healthy.
Which home remedies for long hair should I try?
If you are struggling to grow your hair long, the following home remedies for long hair will help you out. Note that these remedies are natural and easy to do at home.
1. Use eggs
Eggs are common ingredients in most hair products like the name brand shampoos and hair conditioners. Eggs are full of proteins which are essential components for nourishing the hair to grow strong and faster as well. The best part is that eggs are readily available on different market outlets and you do not need a lot of eggs since two pieces are enough.
How to use eggs to grow your hair long:
- Get two eggs and beat them in a bowl.
- Wet your hair and apply the beaten eggs.
- Massage the paste on the head and make sure to reach the scalp.
- Leave it for thirty minutes.
- Then rinse off the eggs with warm water and natural shampoo.
- Apply olive oil on your hair and style it as preferred.
- Repeat the process three times a week
The eggs penetrate the hair follicles to strengthen and nourish them for excellent growth. This makes eggs one of the best home remedies for long hair.
2. Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera is another natural ingredient that is widely used in the beauty world. It is used in manufacturing both hair and skin products. You can even use raw aloe Vera as a home remedy for long hair. When Aloe Vera paste is applied directly to the scalp, it helps to remove dandruff which is known to weaken the hair. In return it strengthens the hair follicles for the hair to grow healthy. To get even better and more prominant results, mix the Aloe Vera paste with honey and an egg.
How to use aloe vera to grow your hair long:
- Apply the mixture to your hair by starting from the roots.
- Then massage the hair to make sure that all the mixture reaches the roots of the hair.
- Leave it for 3o to 45 minutes.
- Then rinse off using Luke warm water and mild shampoo or shampoo made of Aloe Vera.
- Let the hair dry on its own and then apply essential olive oils to keep the hair nourished for better growth.
Avocado is a fruit that contains natural fats essential for the body. Avocado is used in dieting programs as it contains healthy fats that help in weight loss. Research has been conducted regarding the effect of avocado when used on hair, and it shows that it can be used as one of the best home remedies for long hair.
How to use avocado to grow your hair:
- In a bowl add ripe avocado, one banana, and an egg.
- Mash all the ingredients together until you form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your hair by starting from the roots of the hair follicles.
- Massage your head and leave it to set for about 45 minutes.
- Rinse off the paste using Luke warm water and a mild shampoo.
Aside from using the above home remedies for long hair, it is crucial that you incorporate healthy meals in your diet. Whatever you eat affects your entire body, and this includes your hair. This means that your hair requires vitamins and proteins to grow healthy and strong, so make sure you eat a well-balanced diet to ensure your hair gets enough nutrients.